(Internship) Multimedia Assistant
Landbot is the no-code Communication Automation platform.
We are looking for a Multimedia Assistant for our Video Productions. To help us improve our video quality and appeal to a larger audience.
Media Assistant (Internship) responsibilities include great communications skills, creating inspiring stories and developing roadmaps with ideas for future video content. To be successful in this role, you should have some experience with video production, from pre-production all the way to post-production, and a good understanding of our industry.
Ultimately, you will ensure our brand image and tone are consistent across all online channels.
Making engaging content. You should also seek to deliver ideas and concepts that set us apart from competitors. You should help Landbot to develop clear, educational and engaging video content. This can vary from content for customer stories, company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
Key responsibilities 🚀
Conduct Research. You would spend time conducting research on Landbot’s current video presence, from Landbot’s Academy, Community and Youtube Channel, to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve brand positioning. You may also conduct high-level research related to Landbot competitors, examining current marketing and branding trends within the industry.
Collaborate with Creative Teams. In order to successfully translate a brand’s strategy or story, you’ll need to successfully collaborate with creative teams that can include web and graphic designers, copywriters and support engineers. You’ll direct, oversee, participate and sign off on creative elements to ensure that materials adhere to our brand guidelines and are in line with the current brand strategy.
Youtube. You should know about Youtube and how to analyze it’s video data. Data analysis is vital. In order to develop a successful and impactful video strategy, You will then use this data to discover trends and insights that can then be used to develop a successful strategy in Youtube.
- Possibility of making an internship agreement
- A genuine enjoyment of technology.
- Proactive nature and autonomous.
- An understanding of internet culture.
- Previous experience in video production, from creative direction and writing scripts to organizing logistics.
- Be a good storyteller with a creative eye.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Experienced in Video editing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Confident both behind and in front of the camera.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Has a good sense of humour and works with positive enthusiasm.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- Paid internship
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Flexible hours, self-management of working time.
- Remote friendly environment.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Happy hours!!
- Events, meetups and team building activities.