Would you like to work in a fast-growing company that builds the world's "first no code" chatbot builder? Are you a hustler that is passionate about innovation and excited about how AI and conversational interfaces can disrupt any industry? And would you like to contribute to the growth of one of the top players in the booming no-code scene? BINGO! You are in the right place at the right time!!
Ok, that sounds great, but who are you?
We are Landbot.io and we bring cutting-edge chatbot technology to the hands of non-tech users around the world in a frictionless way. Our mission is to empower businesses to create frictionless customer experiences by democratizing access to technology. And the truth is that we are achieving it! From Uber to LG, more than 50.000 businesses from 40 countries already trust us to have more than 5 million conversations with their customers every month. And this is only the beginning!
Some of the numbers and goals achieved we are most proud of:
- Average conversion rates of our conversations are waaay higher (up to 10x) than typical forms
- In 2017 we were the first Spanish product to become a leader in Product Hunt
- #1 Product of the week in Product Hunt in July 2020
- We are the top performer in the Chatbot category with 4,7/5 in G2 Crowd.
- We have 2x our monthly revenue since Covid-19 and 3X MRR in less than one year.
- Close to 100% employee retention
So if that’s only the beginning, what’s next for me?
Well, until now we have been mainly focused on the product, but now we are ready to engage the next stage of our growth. We aim to increase adoption and revenue and be recognized as a global leader in the no-code space.
Specifically, we aim to grow x4 the monthly conversations in our platform, and duplicate our MRR, by the end of 2021. That means duplicating team size too. Does it sound like a challenge you would like to tackle?
How the VP of Engineering can help?
As VP Eng. you will be the maximum technical responsible for the company, acting as a bridge between business, product, and tech. You will work hand in hand with the CEO, the CPO, other stakeholders, and the Tech team to shape the future of Landbot. That tech team is currently made up of 11 talented professionals with inspiring passion, strong ownership, and a high degree of autonomy.
Here you are a brief list of some of the functions of the role 🧐
- Participate in the strategic decisions of the company as part of the Leadership Team.
- Define the long-term tech and data strategy and communicate it clearly to the team, board, and investors.
- Develop a highly-skilled team of engineers, helping to attract, hire, mentor, and retain the best talent.
- Lead the technological challenges ahead of us, overseeing and guiding the end-to-end design and delivery of novel technology throughout all the stages of Landbot.
- Discover, assess, and prioritize technology that yields competitive advantage.
- Oversee QA, data protection, cybersecurity, and regulatory compliance.
- Assure the scalability of our infrastructure to deal with future growth
It is a strategic but also a deeply technical role. We are a deep-tech company that builds cutting-edge technology while making it easy to use for our non-tech users; this is what we excel at. In order to deliver our long-term vision, we require our VP of Engineering to be both a passionate technologist and an inspiring leader. Is it you?
Our culture, our values, our way of working 🎯
- We follow a lean and agile approach (mindset, not only ceremonies or tools!) that worked very well for us, not only in tech.
- Our culture fosters trying new things, keep learning every day, being open, and helping each other when needed, on top of any other priority.
- We use and believe in, OKRs. We work hard, we are 100% committed with the company’s mission and we strive for measurable results
- We like Spotify’s agile organizational model, and foster the skillset needed to implement it successfully: autonomy, creativity, trust, transparency.
- We don’t believe in rockstars, but in hungry professionals with talent, humility and empathy
- If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- The world is our playground. We are remote-friendly and embrace diversity.
What we ask for
We have prepared a looong wishlist for Santa to get only the very best, but how many times has he left us something that we did not expect and it has ended up being what we have been most excited about?
So we revisited it and didn’t go so crazy. This is what we think you need for the role:
- Technological and business vision that inspires. You will be designing the future of our no-code platform.
- Demonstrable experience building B2B deep-tech products that scale globally.
- Outstanding communication skills, both top-down and bottom-up. Highly developed written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills are a must.
- Strong leadership skills. You are a natural leader that is followed.
- 5+ years managing high-performance, fast-growing engineering teams.
- Team player. Know how to ask for help and know how to give it.
- Goal-driven and results-oriented mindset.
- If you have worked with bots, AI, ML, or NLP before, that would be aweeeeesome.
Why you should join us
We have collected some of the benefits you will have working with us:
- First and foremost, you should apply if you are looking for a huuuuge technological challenge. No-code is one of the greatest revolutions in tech, and we are an active catalyst of that revolution.
- Being part of an ambitious and skilled team that is 200% committed to our mission.
- Full empowerment. You own tech, you have the freedom to decide.
- Flexible hours, self-management of working time.
- Remote friendly environment.
- Training and development budget for you and your team
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- A cool office with terrace, BBQ, video games, ping-pong and table football.
- We are a young, upbeat and international team that shares an awesome culture and working environment.
How to apply 🚀
If everything above sounds like the place to be for your next big challenge, prove yourself you are the leader we are looking for. Do not hesitate to subscribe to our offer or write to us email@example.com, explain to us why you should be our next VP of Engineering and we will contact you shortly.
Let’s go for it!